stovetop Brewing Guide
The classic stovetop delivers a delicious rich coffee, closer to espresso than other brew types. Here is our guide, but experiment to find your ideal brew.
Stovetop coffee maker, Fine grind coffee
- Rinse and fill the base unit to just below the pressure valve.
- Fill your coffee brew basket with finely ground coffee, and settle the coffee by tapping the side of the basket.
- Put the basket into the base unit and screw the top section onto the base.
- Put your stovetop onto the heat source.
- After around 4 minutes (if you used cold water), coffee will begin to appear from the spout and will flow into the top chamber. Keep an eye on the pot.
- Make sure the heat is set so that the water passes through the coffee gradually.
- When the chamber is nearly full, remove from the heat, and give the coffee a moment to settle.
- Serve and enjoy!